Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Blind And Simple Mammal

There was a connector
--inside my skull--
a diode, an input
a socket for that UNENDING EXTENSION CORD
that electrocuted me
that charred me
*SHOCKED* my body upright

caught me unawares!
(in dark of day) (in bright of night)
& made ME make WORDS

A hand:
1) from on high
2) held my hand &
3) made me trace*
*as if by stencil
a) odd visions detached from landscape
b) faces, blurs, indentations in the dew

I was powered from the top of my head
by that CORD that CORD
that stretched past the air traffic
a marionette   (?)
made to obey (?)
by the simple finger movements
of a SOMETHING
--a something with fingers--
& that cord
that (invisible) string
dragged me across continents (!?)
knees bleeding
not AGAINST my will nor FOR it

I was a non-participant
-----> a recipient of data <------
a weather vane
a lightning rod
a BLIND and SIMPLE mammal seeking
                                         i) sustenance
ii) warmth
iii) a good fuck
I was (im/com/dis)pelled

PROpelled by
either / or
something above / something subterranean

TO.........................

to?

to WHAT?

Compelled to dispel myself
Impelled to inscribe my dying
--> as if a solution!
--> as if floating in a solution!
AND!
gifted with visions in yellow
seminars from the stars
diamond illusions in ball-point pen
galaxies, womb planets, primordial goings-on
WHICH!
became existent things
by my hand
stenciled by a *something*
BUT!
the *something*...

VANISHED
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I)  Extension cord
II) Hand “from on high”
III) Diamond illusions in ball-point pen
(*****vanished all******)

Vanished!
(where?)
LEAVING!*
a hole in the top of my skull
a corroded input exposed to winter rains
*leaving?!?
SO!
a) does a puppet die?
b) what fuel?

---PROPELLED TO/BY WHAT?---

--to VOID!--
--from VOID!--
--by VOID!--

(and/or)

--to WOMB!--
--from WOMB!--
--by WOMB!--

AND!
not vanished:
                   1) Pulse
                   2) Earth

THUS!
the sun continues with the colors
human faces smile
full of teeth

I will wear a hat
I will not corrode
I will navigate

(atrophy/emaciation/shrinkage/disorientation/anemia/sloth/dwindling
novelties!  novelties!)

I will navigate
learn to feed myself
learn to sleep
find a power source

& the TREES!

INSPIRE = BREATHE IN
INSPIRE = BREATHE IN
INSPIRE = BREATHE IN
INSPIRE = BREATHE IN
INSPIRE = BREATHE IN
INSPIRE = BREATHE IN
INSPIRE = BREATHE IN

No comments:

Post a Comment