Thursday, September 29, 2011

Painted Against the Metalwork

Legs ajar,
she invited me to sidle
up crablike
my claws clenched
she perspired
inspired me to think backwards
akimbo
in the sullen sunless

withheld her alienation
she
couldn’t be cured
by blacklight
& traced forlorn
mandalas in shadows
on the industrial wallscapes

when her fingers
when her hips

she threw herself
arrived into dance
& scattered droplets
sleek

she was

born to be alive
she
reverberated
I
vibrated along
alone
lost in icicle light

part of the sudden
she took me
at the hand
like a lunge

she
understood

in 4/4

I moved my left foot
to the left
and my right foot
to the left
she rotated
her right shoulder
groins
in proximity

when hand arrived
at hip
she spun

masks about me
glittery male smiles
I dodged
without seeming to
fishnet breasts
when they undid the overhead

I conceived something else
entirely

No comments:

Post a Comment